Monday, March 15, 2010

Long gourmet weekend in the heart of Gascony

Wine, armagnac and some history and culture in the heart of Gascony - can you imagine a better way to spend three days?


Jurançon landscape with vineyards and the Pyrenees mountains

I am arranging the most faboulous three-day trip around Armagnac from 9-11 of September 2010. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time putting together the program - imagine all the wine I have tried, all the restaurants - but I am thoroughly satisfied with the result.

A mix where you find a Madiran and Jurançon wine, beautiful castles, tasting of armagnac, course landaise, duck liver and a visit to Pau, the birthplace of both Henri IV and the first Swedish king of the Bernadotte family.

There is only one hitch. It is all in Swedish. Still interested? Check out the full program here - or look at the photos! The trip is organised with the travel agency Svenska Ekoresor - and I do the guiding!
Related Posts with Thumbnails